The Embassy of the United States of America
Chargé d’Affaires Michelle M. Yerkin
Thanksgiving Message to U.S. Citizens in Iceland
On behalf of the entire U.S. Embassy Reykjavik community, I extend the warmest greetings and best wishes to everyone celebrating Thanksgiving in Iceland. This year’s Thanksgiving is particularly significant to all of us, given the challenging year and a half the global community has shared.
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the things that we cherish most – our families, friends, peace, and prosperity.
All of us at U.S. Embassy Reykjavik are thankful for the opportunity to serve the United States overseas, and we are particularly grateful for the strong friendship that we enjoy with Iceland. Wherever you are spending the holiday, may you be surrounded by friends and family.
We wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- U.S. Embassy Reykjavik, Iceland
- +354-595-2248 (after hours) firstname.lastname@example.org https://is.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Iceland Country Information
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter